Last modified: 30.01.2023
lauamängud.ee (hereinafter as the online store) owner is 2D6 LLC (reg. 12258755), Laki 3, Tallinn - ESTONIA
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products.
- A fee for shipping may be added to the price.
- The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method.
- The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
- Product information may be provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
- Product image may be illustrative.
Placing an order
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method.
- The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
- If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 2 working days of receiving the notification.
- Online store does its best to ship to every country.
- The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale. All shipments outside of Estonia are guaranteed to arrive within 28 calendar days.
- We have the right to ship goods in up to 45 calendar days in exceptional cases.
- Preorders will be forwarded to customers at first chance.
Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
- To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
- If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
- To return the goods, you must submit a free form declaration of withdrawal within 14 days of receiving the goods to the email email@example.com
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
- The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receiving the application, the online store shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
- The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products.
- If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
- The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
- In case of consumer sales, seller is responsible for maintaining contract termsthat may occur within two years since overhanding products.
- The purchaser has the right to turn to the online store within two months of the occurrence of a defect by e-mailinge firstname.lastname@example.org
- If goods bought from the online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the online store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the online store shall return to the purchaser all of the payments involved in the contract of sale.
- The online store will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The online store only uses the personal data entered by the purchaser (including name, phone number, address, e-mail and bank details) for processing the order and sending goods to the purchaser.
- The online store forwards personal data to the transport service provider in order to deliver the goods.
- The online store sends newsletters and offers to the purchasers e-mail address only if the purchaser has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e-mail address on the website and indicating their desire to receive direct mail.
- The purchaser is able to opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
Settlement of disputes
- A purchaser can in case of mispresented sales terms relay all means stated in the laws.
- If a debtop has violated his/hers obigations, a debitor can use any lawful means to demand fulfillment of obligation; can deny the claim; demand settlement for the loss; can cancel or claim void the obligation; reduce the price; ask for late fees.
- All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed email@example.com
- If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store.
- Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
- A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.
- Tarbijavaidluste komisjon
- Online Dispute Resolution
- Cancellation standard form